MARCH for the FALLEN
Register NOW !!
Click ----> HERE
Tentative Schedule of events - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic this year's event will be held virtually and a non-competitive event.
The race window will open on 1 September and remain open until 26 September.
Race at your leisure and schedule!
This year's March for the Fallen will be a non-competitive virtual race series consisting of a 14 and 28 mile trail/road or treadmill race / 5k race or walk and a 28 mile hand cycle event.
You have total control over when and where you complete your event by planning them around your schedule.
When you have completed your race, you can reward yourself with a t-shirt to commemorate your efforts.
While we will miss you at the actual start line, we appreciate your dedication anytime you are able to get it done.
See our Virtual Opening Ceremony CLICK HERE
9th Annual - 2020 Placement results are Coming in !!!
28 Mile Heavy - Seth Baker 7:54:29
14 Mile Light - Thomas Curtis 3:00:05
5K - Paul Menard 28:22
2020 Event General Information
The 2020, 9th Annual March for the Fallen will take place from September 1st through the 26th Virtually.
The March for the Fallen is an annual event normally held at Fort Indiantown Gap Pennsylvania to while honoring our Fallen Soldiers.
The 14 and 28 mile Trail Races, 5k Race / Fun Run / Walk and the 28 Mile Hand Cycle Event
1. Register for the Virtual March for the Fallen by using the Register Here button. Price includes a t-shirt, race bib and domestic shipping.
2. Choose a day on your calendar to run your chosen distance. You can choose any time, any place and any route that works for your.
3. Create and follow a customized training plan, make any adjustments according to your race day and personal goals.
4. On your race day, record your run and snap a photo of the summary screen on your phone, smartwatch, activity tracker or treadmill. Submit your photo or screenshot to:
5. Congratulations and well done virtual racer! We will post the unofficial results on or about November 1st.
6. Check the mail for your official race t-shirt and bib. We will begin mailing on or about August 20th. Register early to ensure your items arrive prior to your race. Due to the change in venue, registrations after 20 September are not guaranteed to receive a t-shirt or race bib prior to the 26th.
We hope to see you in person next year!!! And thank you for your understanding.
Come out for a great day and Participate, Compete, Support in this Living Memorial to our Military’s Fallen Soldiers. It is sure to be an experience you will always remember !
Please click the links above for more information or to register today!